Granary Cottage - Sleeps 2/3 + cot
Wheelchair accessible, spacious ground floor cottage. Entrance leading to lounge with kitchen and dining area. Large bedroom with a double and a single bed. Ensuite shower room with toilet and washbasin. Also a large wheel-in wet room with shower, disabled toilet and wash basin.
Granary Cottage - Sleeps 5 + cot + guest bed
As above, but with addition of a second first floor twin bedded room, with ensuite toilet and washbasin.
Granary Cottage/Hayloft Cottage - Sleeps 7 + 2
The Granary and Hayloft cottages can be booked together for large parties, for more information please contact us.
- Gas central heating, hot water and electricity included
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, etc
- Bedding, linen and towels
- Satellite TV with DVD, CD and radio
- Welcome tray on arrival
- Delightful courtyard garden setting with outdoor seating and tables
- Large games room with pool table, books, magazines, toys, payphone and tourist information leaflets.
- Free WiFi available in the games room.
- Fully equipped laundry room
- Barbeque area
- Ample private off road parking
- Secure undercover cycle storage area
- Mobility aids available free of charge
- Baby cots, highchairs, baths, etc available free of charge
- Farmland walk
Bookings made more than 28 days before arrival, a deposit of 33.3% is payable on booking, the balance being due 28 days before arrival. For bookings made less than 28 days before arrival, the full amount should be payed on booking. Once confirmation of booking has been issued, the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price of the property. In the event of cancellation every effort will be made to re-let the cottage and the hirer will then only forfeit the deposit. If the cottage is not re-let, the balance will be required.